Designed to be easily transported, stored in a pocket AND powerful enough to lead an extreme cave dive... even on half power.
Yet simple enough for a recreational reef dive.
The FLARE EXP is strong, dependable and priced to become your go to solution for your next primary light.
Available in handheld or EO options
- New cool-grey blue light head color
- Approx. 2.5 hours burn time on high and 5 hours on low (with 2.6 AmpH battery pack)
- Approx. 5 hours burn time on high and 10 hours on low (with 5.2 AmpH battery pack)
- 11,500 lux at 1m (3ft) - 1,700 lux at 3m (10ft) on high power
- Handheld weight with 2.6 AmpH Battery: 0.57 kg / 1.25 lbs
- Light head with EO weight: 0.43 kg / 0.95lbs
- Dimensions (handheld with 2.6 AmpH battery and adjustable handle): 18.4 CM / 7.25 IN x 10 CM / 4 IN
- Packaged in Voyager case
- Charger included
- The Flare EXP comes standard with an Adjustable handle. Due to size, this light is not compatible with a Goodman handle.
The same great light as the Flare but in a smaller, even more compact package.
Divers seeking greater freedom and flexibility (sidemount, science, project, etc.) can enjoy high powered adjustable light without the connection to a cord and battery.
Easy to hand off or place in a pocket. In fact, many instructors choose the Flare EXP handheld as a backup primary light to save a dive if and or when a student’s light fails. This is possible because it easily fits into most large pockets.